About the Condo
In the recently completed (2008) Victorian Luxury Condominiums project developed by Century 21, our apartment sleeps up to 6 people and is flexible and suitable for friends and families, with:
- Master bedroom (air conditioned) - queen sized bed and ensuite bath
- Second bedroom (air conditioned) - two twin beds and ensuite bath
- Sofas in living room can sleep two additional people
- Sliding glass doors open wide to view of the Ocean
Your rental includes:
- Twice weekly maid service. Additional service is available for a nominal cost
- Use of children's sand toys, long surf board, and four sets of snorkeling gear
- Cable TV, Wireless Internet, Ipod Dock, and DVD player
The Victorian features:
- Direct beach access
- Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- On site security (24/7/365)
- Secured Parking
Why is this the best location in Cabarete?
We first came to Cabarete in 1988 when it was a small fishing village with a single hotel. Since that time we have stayed at many condos and AIs throughout Cabarete and Puerto Plata. When we decided to purchase, we looked at dozens of condos and villas. The Victorian won us over hands down, and the location was the biggest factor:
- It is close enough to walk to everything (20 minutes to the center of town, 15 minutes to Janet's for Groceries). You will not need a car
- It is far enough away from the noise, dust, and riff raff of Cabarete. If you are up for it, you can party every night in Cabarete, but come back and sleep peacefully at night. If you are a family or a couple you will enjoy the relaxed scene. If you are 21 and want to party all night long, the Victorian is probably not your kind of place :-)
- We are right on the Ocean. The view is incredible and is exactly "as advertised". The pictures you see on this website are taken from our condo.
- The beach in front of the Victorian is uncrowded, and you can walk for miles in both directions. There are some protected tidal pools nearby that are perfect for small children to play in.
- Kiteboarding, windsurfing and surfing are right outside your doorstep.
- It is safe. We have 7x24 security front and back, and there is limited access from the front of the street.
360 Degree Tour
Click on the picture below to launch a 360 degree tour of the beach.
One of the most popular beach resorts on the north shore of the
Dominican Republic. Cabarete is a 20 minute drive from the Puerto Plata
(POP) airport. A taxi costs about $35 USD each way.
Cabarete offers many activities nearby including kiteboarding,
windsurfing, horseback riding, golf, tennis, cycling, wakeboarding,
surfing, and more. Check out Active Cabarete for more ideas.
groceries and entertainment are available in Cabarete, a 15 minute walk
(or a much nicer 20 minute stroll along the beach). A car is not
required unless you want to explore the areas outside of Cabarete. A
variety of inexpensive transportation options are available, including
“moto conchos” (about a dollar to ride into town), taxis (~3 dollars into town), and the
famous “gua gua” (the Dominican Bus - ~. 60 cents).